Thursday 12 September 2013

Radio failure!!

There many reasons why I don't like listening to Swedish Radio... they replay the new songs so many times you get tired of them in one day. Also the some radio hosts seems to be so stupid as they laugh at things that's not even fun AT ALL!! So I tried DANISH radio instead, I will give them cred for not playing the same songs over and over. Also I get to listen to some good Danish music. BUT what's up with the commercials?!

One song, 5 min commercial, host talking, one song 5 min commercial!
Also what's up with their commercials!? Oh well, maybe I should start saying I tried radio channels from Jutland (= Farmers). Ok I have nothing against farmers, my grandpa was one. But seriously... there are cities on Jutland too!! :P And it's the same commercials all the time, I think I know them by heart already, after 2 days!

I have never heard such commercials in Sweden, Canada, UK, Korea and Japan!!

No comments: