Sunday 15 September 2013

I'm all set

One thing that i have been missing and needing is my Korean facial masks! My skin has become so much better since starting using them. And i ran out of them a long time ago. Anyway the other week i got a batch of new ones that i bought during my Korea trip.
In total 100 packs!
It sounds like a lot, but i probably use 2-3 a week so~

Also it did not cost me a fortune.
Usually they cost 1000 won, aprox $1.
But when i purchased them they had a special offer, buy one get one.
And they had them already packed up in packs of 50,so when buying 50 I got 50 for free. ^^

Have you used Korean facial masks?
They are a wonder for your skin ;)

These ones are from Missha, my fave make-up store in Korea.
I know I have mentioned them before as well as Nature Republic ones, NR is my second fave but Missha was offering this so ;)




No comments: