Tuesday 3 September 2013

Faraway/KIss You

miwa is back with a new single!
Faraway is a rock number, and Kiss You is the theme song to tv-anime series "Silver Spoon".
The single also includes the ballad version of previous hit single Delight, which was played during drama Rich Man Poor Woman.
As I followed the drama and also loved the ballad version, I was happy to finally get the full ballad version of the song!
This is a must for all miwa fans!! ;)





★★★★

Tracklist

[DISC:1]
1. Faraway
2. Kiss you
3. Delight <ballad version>
4. Faraway ~instrumental~
5. Kiss you ~instrumental~



[DISC:2]

1. Kiss you ビデオクリップ
2. Kiss you ビデオクリップメイキング

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content.
This article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and keep
checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.


My page ... Nusuno Karya

C-Line said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog :) and hope you enjoy reading it.