Wednesday 15 April 2015

Awesome Brunch


On Saturday I met a friend for brunch, I was running a few min late, 5 at the most XD
Yet my friend called me to check where I was, why? Well...both of us were starving.
We ended up at a super cozy cafe, and I ordered a "warm" sandwich (with chicken).
The best purchase EVER!!
It was so delicious, both of us ordered the same thing and we could barely talk as we stuffed ourselves!
I couldn't finish all, kinda sad as it was soo good. I mean it felt like a waste.
And I'm so gonna visit that place again! It was in a corner of an area which I walk by sorta often. And I think I have been there many years ago, yet, it struck me that it's weird I have never gone back. But for now on I will!

If you are in Stockholm, living or visiting, I recommend this cafe, 
it's called "Café & Bistro Birger" ^^


No comments: