Friday 3 April 2015

Chicken sizzlar

The other day I had dinner at the Indian restaurant called Shanti Classic. I had heard nothing but good about it so I was lucky to finally go ^^
We went to the Classic one just because ^^ it was jammed even though it was a Wednesday evening, i was surprised. Luckily we had made a reservation still i did not expect us to sit so tight to the other tables.. i guess that was the only down side.
The food.. omg.. they had so much to choose between and in the end i went for the chili chicken sizzlar and a garlic nan. It was soooooooo delicious and impossible to finish, sadly... it felt like a waste to let the food go but yeah my stomach couldn't take any more ^^;;
I will def. go there again!! I highly recommend it... and yes, make a reservation ;)

No comments: