Thursday 23 April 2015

Lagkagehuset





One of my fave bakeries in Denmark is Lagkagehuset, It's a must visit!
In the window it always looks super delicious and I have such a hard time to decide what to buy.
I seriously must look stupid when I buy things there XD
Anyway I went to the one on Strøget last Saturday.
As I was kinda full from my frikadelle sandwich I didn't want to get something too big. The strawberry tart was so tempting though!
In the end I chose this one, see below, a Tryksnegl.
At the airport I also bought a few things before take off. One of their Rye breads - I LOVE their rye bread!! it's also one thing to "pilgrim" for!!! I also got a broccoli salad for lunch, two the Danish signature Chocolate bun and a Aalborg snegl. I think Aalborg snegl is my fave kind of snegl.
And don't be alarmed, I did not eat them all. I shared with my bf and also gave to my parents!! XD

Tryksnegl and coffee

No comments: