Thursday 16 April 2015

Ramen at Wagamama


On Sunday I had dinner at Wagamama, I still think the name is hilarious. In Japanese "wagamama" means to be selfish.
Anyway, when we arrived it was super crowded, so we waited for maybe 10-15 min.
We were super hungry so it didn't make it any easier.
But we got a nice table along the wall side, we did not have to share in the middle. ^^;;
I ordered the Pork Ramen, mainly because of the broth, sounded kinda similar to Tonkotsu in a way so. It was worth waiting for. The service was HUGE!! And yes, it the serving was Swedish inspired XD I've never received an portion of salad in a dish of ramen anywhere else. (^^;;)

I could not finish the whole meal, a little bit of waste but what can you do.
As we progressed into our meal, we suddenly looked up to see that the restaurant had been almost emptied!!!! It was kinda scary, from being so full to nothing! XD

In all a good meal, and I cannot wait for the trip to Japan!!! It's only a few weeks left now!


No comments: