Tuesday 10 November 2015

Cantina & Cucina


For our second dinner in Rome, we went to a hosteria called Cantina & Cucina.
My colleague had given me this restaurant as one of the ones she liked.
It was very crowded but we got a table without any problem.
I had Pasta Amatricina for main and Panna Cotta Strawberry for dessert.
Amatricina was a tomato based pasta sauce with crunchy bacon ^^
All washed down with a glass of red wine.


I liked the inertia and the service, except for when we asked for the bill.
In the end we asked them for it 3 times before they finally gave it to us. Therefore they did not get as much tip as we had planned to give them!
Still I'd visit this place again if I came back to Rome!!



Address: Via del Governo Vecchio, 87 00186 – Roma
Opening Hours: 08.00-02.00
Homepage: Cantina & Cucina

No comments: