Thursday 12 November 2015

Shopping @ Franchi Ricevimenti


One thing I really wanted to buy and bring home was Italian ham and cheese!
I Googled it and found this place - Franchi.
It's located between Metro Stops, on a big shopping street close to the Vatican.
We went there on a Saturday morning and it was pretty empty.
The man who worked there was a big Italian man but very friendly. he spoke all in Italian and I in English but body language made us understand each other!
I bought two different hams and two different cheeses to less than half the price I would pay in Sweden!! I felt so lucky and happy for finding this delicious place!
I read that service had been so so but I got great service! So THUMBS up!
I got them packed in vacuum bags so it was easy to bring back home!
I can't wait to open them up!

We also bought a bottle of wine to bring home.
They also sold pasta and other foods.
They also had a small deli but we were still full from breakfast and was soon heading for lunch so we did not try anything but all looked fantastic!!

Will def. go back here if I go to Rome!




Address: Via Cola di Rienzo, 200, 00192 Rome, Italy
Closest Metro: Line A - Ottaviano or Lepanto
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 08.00-20.30

No comments: