Wednesday 11 November 2015

Tiramisu @ Pompi


Before I went to Rome I was informed to go to this place!
At first I thought they only had one location, but it turned out they had more. And yes, I didn't search I just opened the link my friend sent to me. Anyway, the one we went to was located at Spagna, a few minutes from our hotel. They had several kinds but to us this was kinda big so we only got one, therefore we tried the Classic one! Price 4 Euro.

What can I say, well.. it's a hype because it was always people there and YES it was tasty. But I think you can find better Tiramisu. Like the one I talked about yesterday. Still, this was delicious and one pack was enough for two! I kinda regret not tasting the Strawberry one, but I will leave that for next time!
★★★


Address: Via della Croce, 82 (aprox 150 m from Spagna Station)
Opening Hours 10.30-21.30
Official Homepage POMPI

No comments: