Thursday 3 March 2016

Delicious breakfast!


The best part when working in Solna is to see this truck every morning.
I don't buy every morning, then I'd be broke, but a few times.
Only coffee or coffee and sandwich.
Today I bought their biggest sandwich, a bagel.
It looked so delicious so I had to try.
It was filled with cream cheese, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and salad.
I missed a bit or turkey or something to go with it. But to my surprise it was really really tasty.
What I liked the most was that the bread wasn't dense or too heavy. It was quite thin so it was easy to eat!! My kind of style.
And today I went for a regular coffee.

The prices are affordable and they have a big of variety of sandwiches - small and big!
Coffee is delicious so it's no wonder there's always a line ^^




You find it outside Solna Strand metro station in Stockholm!

No comments: