Wednesday 21 September 2016

Lunch at Figlmüller

I should have posted this last week but it sorta slipped my mind as my phone decided to die for a while! Anyway better later than never.
This is from Vienna, we had lunch at Figlmüller, I'm happy I made a reservation a week before we left because when we came there it was packed. No tables available except for reservations.
We ordered one each, I was overwhelmed by the menu, a friend later said we should have shared one and ordered side dishes. But my darling finished a whole himself I cannot say it was a waste.
I however gave up quite fast. My darling said that if we would have had been home he would have finished mine too (O_o;;)
Oh well, maybe not the best schnitzel, but famous! The waiter knew I was a Swede and he also asked several times if everything was fine and if we wanted a doggy bag!




No comments: