Monday 24 March 2008

Easter and the COLD

So Easter is here, or now maybe I should say was here..
And as tradition we went to our summerhouse.. in a small town called Storvik, Gästrikland.
Anyhow I looked forward to it since I haven't been there since X-mas. I packed almost half of my room, strange enough, like I was going to be gone for ever..well well we had space in our car since my brother wasn't going with us.
When I got there it was freeeeeeeezing cold and LOADS of snow, even more than we had during X-mas. My first thought was "Okay, I'm gonna die" so I went inside and kinda forced my dad to light a fire!

Then I watched the World cup in figureskating... On the mens side.. my fave was Daisuke Takahashi from Japan and Stephane Lambiel from Switzerland! However they didn't do too well this year :( Okay bronze for Daisuke and 5th place for Stephane is good.. but I know they could have been NO 1 and 2!

Easter = Easer eggs and Easter food.
This year we had a lot of fish on our table!! however it tasted very nice and I really liked it..
Since I started eating loads of Asian food I have started to like fish even more.. and of course seaweed ^^
I'll be in heaven in Korea.. I'll buy loads of "김" in the supermarket when I get there ^^ that's for sure.

Back to the cold weather..
SERIOUSLY.. what's happening?? It should be spring now.. but I guess I was totally wrong!! :(
I can't stand the cold!! During the weekend we had minus 10-16 degrees celcius!!
Also I have to say.. my summerhouse isnt that far away from Stockholm, and is not in the very north of Sweden.. so that's why I'm so surprised!! Cause in Stockholm it isnt this cold and we doesnt have snow here either!!

No comments: