Wednesday 26 March 2008

I think I'm about to cry..

I think I'm about to cry~!! I got a note in my mail that I had a parcel to pick up.. and I saw the "id number" and thought.. my cd's came fast... BUT when I got there they told me that they didnt have it.. and my first thought was "WHAT THE???"
then I got a number to the "parcel-postoffice"..and of course I called them.. and they told me that they hadn't found it.. so NOW I'm panicking!!!
I hope it shows up tomorrow or I'm seriously going to punch someone really bad!!

I'm also a bit pissed at HMV Japan.. they said the shipping fee would be 1800 Yen.. however now they have changed their mind.. now the shipping fee is 5400 yen..
so total 11019 Yen, I'm not too happy but also I pay it.. because I want my photobook and calendars.. I have been waiting since February, and they will ship it with EMS, so it should take around 4 days until they arrive.. ((After they send it out from Japan))

I'm also hesitating about the DVD... I want it so bad.. however.. it's the money issue.. I need to save for Korea..
still I will buy it sooner or later.. and I still have a $5 discount until April 7.. so I guess I have until next week to decide...


Korean classes continues.. somehow the literature class is NOT my fave.. maybe because I don't like books that much ^^
I'd rather have a Hallyu class!! ((Hallyu = Korean wave)) I love "Hallyu".. it's one the greatest thing Korea has produced.. ^^
Well it's 3 classes 2 go... ;)



Dream "A" Live countdown





Today's song: 244 ENDLI-x - Help Me Help Me...

No comments: