Friday 28 March 2008

Happy x4

Happy 1

I finally recieved my cd's from China.. :)

F4 - Waiting for you (await your love version) + poster
YUI - Can't buy my love cd+dvd
S.H.E - Encore
Comic Boyz - My youth souvenir book



Happy 2

Who is singing which solo on 嵐's new cd ((Dream "A" Live)) is released!

Also.. 相葉ちゃん through "Aiba recomen" on March 28 released a "preview" his solosong "Hello Goodbye" and one of the 嵐 songs.. called "Move your body"
I LOVED THEM BOTH... 相葉ちゃん's song was a really cute song!! ^^ it really suits him!!
I can't wait until I get the LE version of the album in my hands..!!
However... I'm most curious about じゅんくん solosong "Naked" ^^

I also found YUI's new cd ((The Limited editon)) on a Taiwanese site.. and I think I will order it.. since the price is THE BEST!!
Around NT579.. which is around $20.. all other sites sell it for $35


Happy 3

I went to the gym this morning ((my morning)) and when I got home I made lunch ((or dinner..or whatever)) I did a 100% Veggie dish!((I'm proud of myself..))
I put in mushrooms, pepper, tomato, onion, beansprouts, black olives, some cheese and other delicious veggie things... OMG how good it tasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda like a hotpot.. ;)
I really did something wonderful...haha ^^
I love cooking food... however it's much better to share it with others..!


Happy 4

As said before Korea 2008 is set!! I'm really looking forward 2 it!
And I'm planning my stay atm.. I have a place to stay while I'm studying.. I will stay at 우리 집/woori jib
and I also if it's possible.. I really like to go to Japan..
So my travelplan now... is:
Flight: Stockholm-Seoul-Stockholm
Boat: Korea - Japan - Korea ((부산-福岡-부산))
Train: Around Japan.. ((I want to stop by 大阪(Osaka), 名古屋(Nagoya), 横浜(Yokohama), 京都(Kyoto) 東京(Tokyo).. but we'll have to see~))

And I need WORK..I need money...




Tomorrow = KARAOKE night!!! I'm so looking forward 2 it!!

No comments: