Sunday 11 December 2011

Dinner with the relatives!

Today me and dad went to see our relatives for dinner in Stockholm city.
my mums back was hurting alot so she stayed at home.

Anyway I decided to have the fish casserole!
It was really tasty, I love fish.. however the amount was so small! I wondered why I paid so much for it, I kinda regret that I didn't order the wild steak hamburger made with meat from various animals, can't remember which ones.. but a bit more exotic than normal beef.

I had a fun conversation with my cousin!!

Nice evening, soon time to sleep, I'm exhaused!!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

sounds like a great night! for your mums bad back you should suggest a electric recliner chair which'll help soothe it and relieve the pain and symptoms :)

C-Line said...

A bit late but thanks for the advice however she went to the hospital and got help.. seemd it was more than just a small pain in the back XD however she is fine now.