Thursday 29 December 2011

Skip beat - LAD ep 2


New ep of my new drama Skip Beat..
I donno why but this episode made me realise why I hate Taiwanese dramas.. they are toooooooo long!
I mean for the audition part they aired a whole episode, of course it's a huge part for what's coming but well.. maybe they went a bit crazy? Since it seems it's not over yet!!

Also for some reason Ivy who acts as Kyoko looks to old. Kyoko is supposed to be 16 years old.
Sure Ivy is cute and all but she is 29 years old, almost 30 which makes her almost double the age.
Anyhow.. as said we could follow Kyo-chans or Gong Xi's audition... (Taiwanese name for the character is Gong Xi) and we'll see even more soon, no sight of Donghae or Bu Puo Shang as his character is called in this episode.
Siwon or Dun He Lian looked as awsome as always.. I like his facial expressions ^^ but wished I could hear his real voice instead of the dubbing part.


Wonder if I'm gonna skip the first half since it's almost identical to the manga and anime.
However since volume 29 of the manga just came out I guess the drama will be having from twist and turns we haven't read about.

I need to get a copy of vol 29 of the manga!!! :P

No comments: