Sunday 18 December 2011

Lots of food and laundry

Last night, quite late the whole family went to the big supermarket and bought lots of food!!
Since our guest are arriving soon we need to prepare alot!!
I have no idea how much we bought but the trolley was FULL :P However it didn't become as expensive as we first thought!
So today we have been cooking, cleaning, buying a Christmas tree and also do a lot of laundry.
Change the sheets etc!!
I don't the the house have been this clean and full of food at the same time for many years :P

Oh yeah.. it snowed abit yesterday but due to the + degrees it became water!! I hate that... It's the worst!! when snow turn into water!!

Soon I have to make food for the week, both me and dad need lunch boxes for work...!
I only have 2,5 working days left this year!!

No comments: