Monday 12 December 2011

Saffron and Ginger!

Besides from studying this weekend, I helped my mum out with the annual Christmas baking!
Since we both are busy we haven't been able to do anything until now, still much is left to do!
However we managed to bake saffron buns and ginger bread!

I have to say, my mums ginger bread dough is the best!
I'm not kidding... of all gingerbreads I have eaten in my life, nothing can beat hers!!
I wonder what she puts in it, I have helped her out..still can't figure it out!? (^^;;)
As elementary school children says: It's my mums secret spice... her love XD

Will upload some photos later if I have time :)

Only 1,5 weeks left until Christmas! Can't believe it!! It doesn't feel like it, it feels like mid-november to me!
Also 1 week and 1 and 2 days before Naomi and Jase and Hannah arrives from Australia and Kunio-san, Yoko-san, Takako-san and Taeko-san arrives from Japan! :)

As said.. still lots to do!! (^^;;)

No comments: