Saturday 31 December 2011

Kohaku 2011-2012


Wow... Finally the RED team aka Womens team won the Kohaku!! After losing 6 years in a row it was the time for the women to show their power!!
Well done Arashi but.. CONGRATULATIONS to Inoue Mao-chan for taking the victory home!!

I think some of the reasons they won was because of AKB48 and little Ashida Mana that made this win possible (^^;;)
This year we could also see Korea's Kara and SNSD on stage. As well as Ayaka!! She's finally back! :)
As well as on MSSL 2011 Lady Gaga appeard!

Mao-chan shed a tear after the announcement was made!


My fave performances were made by...
Arashi
Ayaka
Nishino Kana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.
My web blog anatomy of feet