Monday 2 April 2012

Already over..

This weekend I have been stuck with school work so it feels like I have missed out on it.. TOTALLY!!
It sucks, I'm so tired of school, I wish I could find a great job and just move on.
When I was younger... back in high school, it was much easier, by that I mean.. I liked studying and didn't see many dark corners. That was what I knew and was good at.

Therefore it sucks that I have already been to the other side... the working side.
It's not that it's any easier, except... when the day is over, it's OVER.
And NO homework or studying for exams.
Then yes of course it has it's dark days too but for some reason those days are not as dark as the days I'm trying to pass these days.
Maybe it's just the mental issues I need to pass.
But also, I cannot wait until graduation, however first I'm moving to Canada for one semester, then 1 more semester here at home, then hopefully I'll find a great job.
Otherwise I think I wanna try to apply for Keio Uni in Japan and there Japanese language studies.

However many things can happen along the road, but it's always good to have a plan for the future just in case.
And for the future I leave the rest to the one above us, God has helped me so far and I think he has a plan for me, not too sure what it is yet, however leaving it in his hands feels safe!!

No comments: