Thursday 26 April 2012

Kinda bumped out...

I've been thinking of translating lots of Kpop lyrics.. to English... but these days I have so much to study I cannot seem to find the time to do so.
I have not either been able to "reviews"/"translations" of various shows and dramas.

I used to do WE GOT MARRIED and Skip Beat.
But WGM has been cancelled more or less and Skip Beat has already come to an end.
I'm gonna write a small shortcut later of my thoughts, what can I say but.. BORING!
SiWon and Donghae, I love u guys but..sorry the drama was boring!!

WGM, I wanted to see more of LeeTeuk and Kang Sora but well..

Then now I'm following lots of shows Shinhwa appears on.. however I haven't been able to write much (T_T)
Being a fangirl and student at the same time totally SUCKS and this sucking state will not be any better...

No comments: