Thursday 19 April 2012

Such a mess!

The Swedish post office is such a mess and their ways of working really shows how incompetent they are!!

They told me to go to one place to pick up my package then they sent me to another place saying the one who left me the note got it wrong!
They when i reached the other place the manager told me the other place had come and collected it!!!and had taken it back to the first place i went, without telling me!
The manager also told me the reason was that they'd deliver it to my house, well..so far no see, and all the other times they have knocked on my door is at a time normal people are not at home!!

What can their so called service be called...Outright stupidity!?

So I'm still packageless and don't know where it is, since the other place won't answer!
And i have class so i cannot go there now!!

I want my package! And i want it right now!

No comments: