Wednesday 25 April 2012

스파이 명월

I finally finished the Korean drama Spy Myung Wol. Kinda late I know XD
But better later than never I guess? To be honest I only saw it because of Eric!
Eric hasn't been my fave in Shinhwa, however he's known to be the handsome one... I've never seen it, UNTIL now XD
Anyway the story is quite amusing, but sometimes it feels like they do massive jumps and it feels like some parts are missing, or maybe it's just me?
Also it's fun to see both Eric and Han Ye-Sul speaking in English - both have been living in the US, maybe it's Eric's voice but some words are difficult to hear so I give Ye-Sul more cred ^^
another PLUSpoint is the OST, my absolute fave is the song performed by Lena Park!!

★★★/★★★★★



  • Title: 스파이 명월 / Spy Myung Wol
  • Genre: Romance, comedy
  • Episodes: 18
  • Broadcast network: KBS2
  • Broadcast period: 2011-Jul-11 to 2011-Sep-06
  • Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

  • Story
    An elite North Korean spy, Han Myung Wol, and her partner, Choi Ryu, infiltrates South Korea on a mission to disrupt the Hallyu Wave by kidnapping one of their top stars, Kang Woo. Despite her proficiency at her job, Myung Wol's one weakness is her uncontrollable curiosity. Hijinks ensue when she falls in love with Kang Woo instead.

    Main Cast
    Han Ye Seul as Han Myung Wol
    Eric as Kang Woo
    Lee Jin Wook as Choi Ryu
    Jang Hee Jin as Joo In Ah

    No comments: