Wednesday 11 April 2012

Tattoo stockings/thights

Maybe some of you already know this, but the latest fashion in Japan right now is the TATTOO styled stockings/tights! I do believe the popularity is also growing in the US
I have seen so many photos and is super jealous, since I also want them! Anyway a good friend of mine is gonna check it for me, she also wants a pair and she's off to Tokyo this weekend ;)
She lives close to Nagoya, but she said they probably have more in Tokyo, so I guess I have to wait and see ^^

Some are a bit too much for my style, still I think it's an awesome idea, I don't think I could ever get a real tattoo since you will be marked for life and well as you ages the skin will not look the same and the future ones opinion will probably change... therefore this idea is great!

Here are some of the ones that are popular...



This one with all the hears is cute and it's very popular, sold out at most places...



This one is my fave ^^

No comments: