Friday 20 April 2012

パパドル!

Now time for another drama...
I've currently following 2 Korean dramas and now it's time to present the first of 3 Japanese dramas.
I'll begin with the drama called PAPADOL!
It seems fun and I think it will be interesting, Nishikido Ryo-kun has always been one of my fave Johnny's people so I just had to start watching it I guess ^^



Story
“Papa wa Idol” is a remake of the 1987 drama series “Mama wa Idol,” which starred singer and actress Nakayama Miho as herself.
In this version, Nishikido naturally plays the part of Nishikido Ryo, member of Kanjani8. One day, he meets a single mother of three children, and he suddenly falls in love and gets married. Yuka will play the part of the mother.

Cast
Nishikido Ryo as Nishikido Ryo
Yuka as Hanamura Haruka
Kawashima Umika as Hanamura Mei
Imai Yuki as Hanamura Hideto
Tani Kanon as Hanamura Kana
Sato Jiro as Kariya Takahiro
Enari Kazuki as Wakizaka Shohei
Takahata Atsuko as Hanamura Natsu
Yashima Norito as Mamiya Yoshiharu
Zaizen Naomi as Masako Motoko
Joshima Shigeru as Okajima Mitsuru

No comments: