Sunday 13 May 2012

Jealous!


I've been watching fancams, photos and read a lot... I'm so jealous right now!!
My "older sis" went to their concert in Taipei, it looked totally amazing!
My bias for Shinhwa cannot be stopped XD and I'm still crying  over the fact that I missed out on THE comeback!! Been waiting for 4 years then miss out on it... Life can show u when it sucks ^^


And I can bet this concert dvd won't be out until I've landed in Canada..so.. it sucks, since I won't be able to see it until I come back to Sweden. Got to find a way to order it though, hate the limited thingy.
I've been told by many people and many times that I should enter the SHINHWA CHANGJO world..
when think about it now, many years later.. why haven't I done so? :P

RicMin is my daily Happiness ^^

No comments: