Friday 25 May 2012

Worth a fight!

Today when I arrived at the gym and checked in, one of the staff members told me I got a red flag.
The reason she said was because I'm ONLY member at the gym where I go to uni.
However I told her I have been going to this gym for over a year now so that just sounded so wrong.
She told me to call their customer support and ask, which I did.
They gave me a weird explination, then told me if I wanted to continue to go this gym in Stockholm I needed to pay another 20 USD a month, which I of course rejected, since that's not what I signed up for and also I have been a member of my gym since Sep 2010.
So the woman I talked to said she'd change it so I could go to all their gyms in Sweden for the same amount I pay today.

So I guess... sometime it's worth to pick a fight ^^

No comments: