Saturday 26 May 2012

SNSD - Japan over Korea!

Lately I'm into SNSD, or well it's hard to avoid them...
Still I think they need to practice more on their LIVE vocal skills!
But well they have progressed alot since they debuted in 2007 and their songs are good ^^

Anyway I checked out their live dvds.. but for some reason I like the JAPANESE dvd much better than KOREAN..
I do like the korean versions of their songs much better, some of the Japanese lyrics sounds really weird. Even my Japanese friends says so, they think the japanese version for Gee and The boys kinda ruined the SNSD spirit of the songs, and I agree.

However the girls have kept me company today.. so I'd thought I share it with you too!
Also I have to say.. the light during some of the songs are really weird, kinda ruin it, it feels more like they forgot to turn them on, but can't really change it XD

SNSD - First tour in JAPAN ^^
My fave songs are Genie, Mr. Taxi, Let it rain, Bad girl, Run devil run, Complete, Born to be a lady, Into the new world, It's fantastic

No comments: