Wednesday 9 May 2012

Music

My brother is going nuts over the fact that our house play so much Asian music... Welcome home brother XD
Anyway it's not that he doesn't like it, it's just that he doesn't understand a single word!
The thing is though.. these days I don't really follow all the songs, just the really big ones, note I might be 1-2weeks behing, also these days I'm into my Shinhwa bias as well as my Arashi bias.
Which is kinda enough as it is.. but I'm also into SNSD's unit TTS, 4Minutes "new" Volume up and Secret's "Alone".


As for today... talking about Korean music I'm gonna share two OSTs. One for the Kdrama called "Captain, Take care of us" and the other one is the OST for Padam Padam.

This song is called "It's cold" and it's performed by Secret's JiEun.



This one is called In order to live and it's performed by NOEL

No comments: