Thursday 7 February 2013

Add another reason...

There are many reasons why I don't eat fast food, and not only because it's unhealthy.
It taste bad too, then again I like to cook my own food so I guess that's why I'm picky.
But when I saw this picture it also made me realize why I do not eat at McD or other fast food places!!!
And I probably won't do it again unless that's my ONLY choice!!

Can you guess what this is?
Hint, it's not milkshake!



I quote the text I found with the picture: Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It's what all fast-food chicken items are made of.
http://naturalcuresnotmedicine.blogspot.co.uk/
It's chicken nuggets, patties, and the meat in fajitas... In addition the processed frozen chicken in stores is made from this.. Basically the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve... bones, eyes, feet, guts and all. It comes out looking like this... There is more, because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, and soaked in it.. Then because it taste terrible it is re flavored artificially. Finally, since it is weirdly colored like 'Pepto Bismol' pink, it is dyed with artificial color.. This is what people eat and feed to their children...

No comments: