Sunday 3 February 2013

Hamilton 2 - Men inte om det gäller din dotter

Today I finally watched the movie I was so sad that I missed out on while being in Canada.
I really liked the first movie and therefore I wanted to watch the second. I think the first was better but this wasn't bad.
I'm really happy I saw it, it was a great end on this weekend!! (^^)


★★★
Title: Hamilton 2 –Men inte om det gäller din dotter
Year: 2012
Language: Swedish


Plot
The daughter of Hamilton's best friend gets kidnapped after the mother has made a statement regarding Muslim separatist groups. The kidnappers demand money and political concessions in ransom, Hamilton drag himself into the case, and the trace takes him to a sheikh in a decayed fort out in the desert. During the rescue attempt is made clear sheikh linked to al-Qaeda.

Cast
Mikael Persbrandt - Carl Hamilton
Reuben Sallmander - Pierre Tanguy
Frida Hallgren - Eva Tanguy
Lennart Hjulström - DG
Saba Mubarak - Mouna
Peter Eggers - Patrik
John Light - Jason Fox
Steven Waddington - McCullen
Sven Ahlström - Cedervall
Maria Langhammer - Helene Boström

No comments: