Thursday 21 February 2013

Philadelphia Marabou (Cream cheese w Chocolate)!!


Last autumn while I was in Canada, a very weird product came out - cream cheese with milk chocolate.
In a way it reminds of Nutella I guess but without all the nuts?! :P
Anyway, I was skeptic but I felt I had to try it, I do like cream cheese and I like Marabou chocolate!
So for lunch I had some sandwiches with this creamy topping!
And I was happily surprised! It tasted good, it didn't taste like either cream cheese or pure milk chocolate, but it was good.
I don't think I'll substitute my normal cream cheese for this but I was happy to try it and will probably try it again some day in the future ^^
Also I think this would be awesome for cakes and other kinds of baking!

So for all of you in Sweden or somewhere u can find this treat, I definitively think you should taste it!

No comments: