Sunday 3 February 2013

What if....?

Anecan 2009.01
If you were a girl, which Arashi member would you want to date?

Ohno: I’m not a girl, so I don’t know… But if I had to choose, I guess it’s Aiba-chan. Why? Because our eyes just met [laughs].

Sakurai: It’s me right! Work hard, play hard & eat well. These are my selling points [laughs].

Aiba: I want to try dating all 4 of them for one week each [laughs]. I want to go fishing with Riida, get Sho-chan to teach me about politics, play video games with Nino & go shopping with MatsuJun.
*rofl* I LOVE his dating plan XDD


Ninomiya: If I had to choose, I guess it’s myself? But dating with me might have lots of disadvantages [laughs].

Matsumoto: I want to see sides of myself that I don’t know about, so I would choose myself [laughs].




The boys are so funny XD

I'd like to try to date all but Nino... don't ask me why but to me, he'd take me to a game center or manga cafe :P and probably bore me out.
Riida would take me fishing or walk in a park. I'd really like to see him trying his best on a date.
Sho-chan would plan everything in detail, however as he's planning, if we'd be late he'd probably show his unhappy face about it making me annoyed :P
Aiba-kun would probably tire me out, like a child, but he'd sure make me laugh.
Matsujun would probably take me to an amusement park, movie then dinner... I think it'd be normal yet he'd make it memorable!!

No comments: