Monday 11 February 2013

Mixed feelings

These days I feel surrounded by questions regarding adoption.
And from Korea. I can read comments from other adoptees about their anger and frustration.
However I never seem to find happy comments. So I guess what you can see in media is mostly sad news.

Also, this video is quite old but it's also sad.
It was released back in 2005 in Korea. It's sad that some girls have given up their children without knowing it.
I'd say to a country like Korea, what they need is proper sex education!
Also they are not a "third world country" anymore, they should be able to help more people these days.
But I'm still happy that I was adopted instead of being left alone on the streets or something. Also I ended up with one of the best families you could ever imagine so :)

In my story my birth mother gave me up because she wanted me to have a life, as it's extremely difficult for single mothers. Also she was very young, probably without proper education.


Anyway... feel free to take a look. No need to judge, but Korea and many adoptees have a hole in their hearts. and I wish somebody could help them to fill it.


No comments: