Friday 31 May 2013

Amazed!

This morning while walking to the bus stop i got a message on my phone and as i answered and looked back on the path i was walking on i got a huge surprise.
In front of me, like 3 meters away a beautiful roe deer was looking at me!
We starred at each other for 1min before i decided to take out my phone and take a photo.
As i took out my mobile, i saw the look on its face..and it turned and started walk off.
As that one left another one appeared. A male roe deer, with his horns he looked quite scary.

Anyway i managed to take two snap shots of them.

The strange thing is that i live in Stockholm, and although there are some trees and bushes it's still not the environment you normally would spot these creatures.
Guess you can call this a once in a lifetime moment!

No comments: