Thursday 16 May 2013

The Classic is here

In previous post I posted the music video for their new title track, This Love.
I also have to mention that I got the album today!
I'm sooooooooooo happy!! ^^
I really needed this to cheer me up in the mist of my business writing my stupid thesis.

I just have to add, the Gangnam Style director Jo Soo Hyun has also made the dance choreography and a music video for This Love!

The album is very Shinhwa like to me, with a mix of songs. Ballads for HyeSung and Dongwan, Rap for Andy and Eric, and some dance for Minwoo and Junjin ;)
My fave songs are 그래, 디스 러브 (This Love), 웃다가 and 허리케인 (Hurricane)!




신화 – THE CLASSIC
Release Date: 2013.05.16
Genre: Ballad, Dance Pop
Language: Korean

☆☆☆
01. 그래
02. 아는 남자
03. This Love
04. Scarface
05. New Me
06. 웃다가…
07. 마네킹
08. Hurricane
09. I Gave You
10. 사랑 노래

No comments: