Sunday 12 May 2013

Chapter 2 ‘Why So Serious?-The misconceptions of me’

It feels unreal to look at them now and think of the young boys I met back in 2008!!
It's really different from "Nuna is pretty" and this style.
Shinee's concepts are amusing and it's exciting to watch their progress.
However this album is not what I hoped for.

The lyrics for why so serious to me is a joke, I don't get excited at all! maybe I'm too old to get the "zombie who lives in darkness falling in love with a human girl" thing....

the only songs that appeals to me are Like a Fire, Evil, and 떠나지 못해, they remind me of the old and innocent Shinee :P




샤이니 정규 3집 - Chapter 2 ‘Why So Serious?-The misconceptions of me’

★★

01. Nightmare
02. Why So Serious?
03. SHINe (Medusa Ⅰ)
04. 오르골 (Orgel)
05. Dangerous (Medusa Ⅱ)
06. Like a Fire
07. Excuse Me Miss
08. Evil
09. 떠나지 못해 (Sleepless Night)

No comments: