Thursday 9 May 2013

Another Japanese food sensation

Not sure if I should call it a sensation, rather a weird invention?!
I have had a ramen burger in Japan before (in 2011), not sure if I liked it or not.. It wasn't bad at all but wasn't wow either.
Anyway it's not the first time, The Japanese like to try new things. Their fastfood chain Lotteria (simular to McD and Burger King) is now offering these dishes - Ramen burger and kaedama (second service of noodles)



Accoring to the news this has been produced under the supervision of the famous Japanese ramen restaurant “Menya Musashi”. This product will be sold for a limited time only! May 20 to mid-june (I so want to try it, I wonder if they still will sell it in the end of June, i know it said mid-june but I can still hope right)

So what's this dish made of...
Well ramen noodles of course, which have been seasoned and slightly grilled to a patty, barbecued pork in sweet brown sauce and some mayonnaise. The burger is served with fish broth.
For the hungry one, it's possible to add 100 yen and get “Kaedama” – a second grilled ramen patty, with extra soup.


org. source: Nikkei

No comments: