Tuesday 9 December 2014

5 Days to go!!


There are some things coming with age. In Japan I'd say that going to a local 居酒屋 (Izakaya) is one thing that should not be missed. Izakaya in Japanese could be translated as a Tavern or Pub.
That's a place to meet friends, eat, drink and have fun. it's usually also quite cheap.
A few now and then I have gone there with friends and have had a great time. I usually try to drink Japanese sake, as I'm in Japan it feels like a must. Also, I'm not into beer that much.
The only thing I dislike is that you can smoke in there. But otherwise I always have had a great time with friends. Shameful I guess but with a little bit of alcohol the tension gets higher and we all get nosier!! With girls too the girl talk overflows ^^

Wonder how many times I will go to Izakaya's this time!?

5 Days to go!!





No comments: