Saturday 6 December 2014

8 Days to go!!


Of many places in Japan, one of my fave is Harajuku's Takeshita Dori.
I can walk up and down the street for hours. Despite the heavy traffic of people, which I usually hate, I stand it! It's Harajuku, always crowded! Less crowded on weekdays of course ^^
It's also in this area you can spot many different outfits and people. Yet, do not think it's all wild and crazy!! Here you also find casual fashion and get a real Tokyo vibe!
A must visit in Tokyo, more than once!!
I know I start to get older, yet, I feel like a teenager when I go here.
It's also one of the places I usually get asked if they can take my photo. There are a lot of Street fashion photographers, and well.. yes.. my fashion style fits perfectly in Japan ^^
Every time I'm in either Harajuku or Shibuya I get a question if it's ok if they take my photo (^^;;) I'm a bit embarrassed, but I'm also happy they like it!


8 Days to go!!




No comments: