Saturday 13 December 2014

Two Tops Treasure

It sure delivers "TackeyTsuba Entertainment" as they promised. This new album is taking us on a thrilling musical journey across various genres. In addition to the already released singles Dakinatsu, Boku no Soba ni wa Hoshi ga Aru and Viva Viva More, the album also includes 8 new songs. Even though the album has many different kind of sounds the TxT sound we are used to shines through! My fave songs are ねぇ, ココロウルオテク, and 雨が虹に変われば.. yepp I'm a fan of ballads (^^;;)
I wouldn't say this is the best of TxT, but I give them cred for the mix of songs!! And, I'm listening to this non-stop just so I can recognize the songs at tomorrow's concert, however I'm still sad that Tsubasa won't be there. I mean a duo is not a duo with one member missing, yet I bet Tackey will pull it off!!

★★★

01. Treasure Hunter
02. ギラメラ
03. 抱夏-ダキナツ-
04. Boogie 2night
05. ねぇ
06. ココロウルオシテク
07. 雨が虹に変われば
08. 僕のそばには星がある
09. コイゴコロHUNTER
10. 灼熱の律動
11. ビバビバモーレ
12. 返せない傘を借りた

No comments: