Tuesday 16 December 2014

資生堂|LIFE COLOR WINDOW

Japanese cosmetics company Shiseido sure makes interesting things these days. A few weeks ago I posted these "I love you messages". Now it seems they have come up with a whole new take on stained glass by making the windows interactive.
This new innovation, they use LCD monitors to react to the clothing the person in front is wearing. The cosmetics company teamed up with designers at a company called Party to create what they have decided to call "Life Color Window".

It's located in Ginza and will be available until Christmas day.

I think I will try to visit as soon as my dad arrives to Japan.
We said we'd go to Ginza anyway so, why not kill two birds with one stone!? ^^



Closest Subway Station - Ginza, and a few min walk from Exit A2.

Visit Shiseido's website for more info

No comments: