Wednesday 10 December 2014

No Tsubasa-kun


The announcement came out yesterday morning, Japanese time. My friend's friend who invited me to their con on Sunday sent me the message. It was waaaaay too much kanji for me but luckily JE also released an English version.
What the message came down to is that Tsubasa-kun unfortunately will not be performing in any of the concerts scheduled for today, Dec 10, and this coming weekend. Tackey will be performing solo. I think they have had this back up plan on their minds since Tsubasa-kun was admitted. But it's sad he's not better.
I was really looking forward to this concert, I still am don't get me wrong... but I wanted TxT on the same stage!!




Tsubasa-kun also left a comment expressing his apologies and hopes for getting his health back and ready for future concerts.
I really hope he gets well soon!!

Original messages from JE - in Japanese, in English

No comments: