Thursday 11 December 2014

スニッカーズが床屋さん


I don't know what to say, I'm loss for words. I wonder what the PR manager and team thought when they decided on this.
But at least they have chosen the right country and city to do it!!!

I wonder how many free snickers bars the "customer" will get!! I can say that I'd NEVER do it...hahaha
This new promotion is named "Snickers Hungry Barber" and it's said to run for two weekends in a row, Dec 12-14 and Dec 19-21 (see schedule in Japanese below). Yes it starts tomorrow, if you are in Tokyo... you know where to go tomorrow!! (^^;;) This "special" barber shop is located in Omotesando, Tokyo.
Although the cuts are free of charge, Snickers expect you to take a photo of yourself for Twitter purposes. Twitter is one of the largest SNS in Japan... And of course, you want everyone to see this!!!!

You have to choose from one of the following eight hairstyles... which one would you choose?


Also, this PR movie do not really makes it any better... I mean, I have studied marketing for 3,5 years, but sorry I do not get this at all!!! I'd like to see their meetings at the Snickers Japan office (^^;;)



オープン日と受付時間
12月12日 (金)15時~20時
12月13日 (土)11時~18時
12月14日 (日)11時~18時
12月19日 (金)13時~20時
12月20日 (土)11時~18時
12月21日 (日)11時~18時

アクセス
Zerobase表参道 (東京都港区南青山5-1-25)
地下鉄銀座線/半蔵門線/千代田線表参道駅より徒歩1分

No comments: