Saturday 30 January 2016

Churros time



Churros is a must if visiting Spain!
I was able to try it twice. I have only tired it at carnivals or theme parks before so it was very exciting to try "the real deal".

The picture on top was from Friday morning, cannot complain... breakfast in the sun!
The churros was kinda small and a bit soggy despite being small but the chocolate was awesome!
So I didn't mind the sogginess as they turned out beautiful when dipping in the chocolate.

The pics below were from the final day before heading to the airport.
These are 3 churros!!! GIGANTIC ones, this is the most famous place in Malaga to serve it.
And no I did not eat all of them by myself, K ate half, After finishing these I had nothing else until 7 pm! The fat in them made me feel full for the rest of the day, and of course the chocolate helped that out too. ^^



No comments: