Monday 18 January 2016

Marimekko Suri


I went on a small shopping spree last weekend. Marimekko has their big sale going on and I couldn't resist! Among some of the things we bought were this, this one I paid for ^^
It's a knit tunic, it's super comfortable! I love the fit and fabric. When I tried it on, my first thought was.. hmm.. this looks like something I can find in Japan. Later when I Googled I found the designer.. Mai Ohta... Japanese name so no wonder ^^
I was super lucky to get this 60% off! I took size S, I kinda wish I found a XS but according to the sales clerk the smallest size for this is S.
I'm overjoyed by this piece! My very first Marimekko clothing!!




A knit tunic made a wool-polyamide blend with a loose straight cut to a mid-thigh hemline. It features raglan bell sleeves and two front horizontal slit pockets.
Designer: Mai Ohta
Series: Mukava knits
Fitting: Extra Loose Fit
Materials: 14% alpaca, 42% wool, 42% nylon, 2% elastane
Colour: Grey


No comments: