Friday 1 January 2016

Pizza @ 800 grader


Today being the first day of the year we decided to be lazy and try to get pizza from the place called 800 grader. My bf was overjoyed as he is a pizza lover!! 
800 grader is one of the most popular/famous pizza places in Stockholm at the moment I'd say. We found out about it a few months ago as there was a review in the local Metro newspaper.
However to get a pizza there is not easy, at least 1 hour waiting time. We had some other errands to do so we ordered first then came back.

They ONLY had 3 pizzas on their menu, and to me it was quite boring - Kebab pizza, Margherita pizza and Capricciosa.
But it seems they change menu quite often, so the few could also be because it's Jan 1.
Anyway, we ordered one Kebab and one Capricciosa for take away.



We got them and they look absolute fabulous. And I absolute loved the Kebeb one! 
I cannot say much negative about my choice. But as for my bf, well looking at the capricciosa it was VERY burnt, a shame because the pizza dough was so delicious! Also, while chewing with happiness my bf suddenly looked at me with strange eyes and then spit something out. Looking closer at the small piece, it looked like a small piece of metal from a can!!
Luckily nothing happened but if he would have had to take a bite right on it or swallowed it, who knows what could have happened!?

In all I'd say we are happy to have had tried this place! The pizza was really great!
For all pizza lovers, this is a must! But try to call in advance to order! ;)

No comments: