Tuesday 19 January 2016

Tasaraita Duvet Cover

As mentioned we, or I but with OUR money..haha, went on a shopping spree last weekend.
But in my defense, it was on sale!
We bought 2 sets of this duvet cover from Marimekko. It's super soft!!
I wanted white and gray but they only had this on sale, still I'm happy. When it comes to bed covers I prefer darker colours! Both of us are looking forward to sleep on one of the softest fabrics!
We were lucky to get them 50% off, in other words 2 for 1!! Marimekko sales are AWESOME!!

Description
Marimekko's Tasaraita duvet cover set features the classic pattern Annika Rimala designed in 1968. The set includes a duvet cover and a pillowcase made of wonderfully soft cotton tricot. The simple, striped pattern has a timeless look that will suit any bedroom.

Manufacturer: Marimekko
Design: Annika Rimala
Size: 150 x 210 cm, 50 x 60 cm
Material: 100% cotton tricot
Colour: Black, purple

No comments: