Sunday 2 April 2017

Kohen Silver-Tone Watch


I have wanted a new one for quite some time.
I hate that the rhinestones on my current keeps on falling out. The price to have them replaced isn't cheap either. And I found this by chance, it was marked down to 92 USD something.
For some reason my payment didn't work, so my friend bought it for me. She lives in the States and I was supposed to ship to her house anyway so it was ok.
Now I noticed the watch is more expensive than when I purchased it.

I got it a few days ago, although it reminds of my current Fossil one, I love that it doesn't have any rhinestones. And it's VERY pretty!!!


Name: Kohen Silver-Tone Watch
Style # MK3579

DETAILS
Sleek and sophisticated, our silver-tone Kohen watch features a slim silhouette that gives it a minimalist look and feel. Style it with a complementing cuff or wear it solo for a timeless finish to any ensemble.

-Stainless Steel
-Silver-Tone Hardware
-38Mm Case
-190+/-5Mm Inner Circumference
-Quartz/Chronograph
-Water Resistant Up To 5 Atm
-2-Year Warranty
-Imported

Official Webpage

No comments: